Climate Controlled Storage
Stor-It Now! Crown Point, IN
Why Climate Controlled?
Climate controlled storage units protect your property from the elements:
- Severe humidity or cold weather can damage stored items.
- Atmospheric regulation. Relative humidity under 60% and temperature above 55 F.
- Help protect your belongings such as furniture, clothing, electronics, computer equipment, photographs, books, documents and other household items.
- Deters mold, mildew and bacteria over growth.
- Deters rusting, yellowing and corrosion.
- Deters warping, cracking and splitting.
- Outside dust and dirt less likely to enter the unit.
- Peace of mind for any stored property.
Store your property in a controlled environment!